Playing catch up
- Make note of the Tarsus Support contact email and phone number, any questions we will be here to help with.
- Get your exhibitor ordering system login and password to access the exhibitor manual.
- Fill out your exhibitor profile on the exhibitor ordering system – it is usually only 50-75 words
- Follow all relevant social media channels (check out the show website) linkedin, twitter, facebook.
- Print off/screen shot the deadlines page of the exhibitor manual.
- Phone up your legal team and ask them to send you a copy of the company’s public liability insurance cover or you can opt into the shows insurance cover you if you don’t have one.
Focus on the end result
What do you want to achieve at the show
- Meet new clients
- Find a local distributor
- Launch a new product
- Meet with existing customers
- Let people know about our products and services
- Develop qualified sales leads
What are your soft targets to make you happy
Set targets for the below
It is easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of planning your stand at the show so we have created a small budget plan to help you make sure you have the essentials on your list:
- My budget for this event is $/AED………..
I am planning to spend:
- AV/electrics/internet/lighting $/AED……….
- Data scanner $/AED………..
- Flooring $/AED………….
- Furniture $/AED………….
- Marketing material $/AED……….
- Hotel/food/travel $/AED………..
- Insurance $/AED……….
- Stand design / graphics $/AED……...
- Miscellaneous $/AED………...
We are here to help if you have any questions about pricing, or any other potential expenses you might need to include.
If you have opted for a space only stand, make sure you follow the below steps:
- Recommended stand builders contact detail who will already be at the show can be found in the exhibitor manual.
- Keep your design simple.
- Make sure you have your logo and company name in the most visible position.
- Let the visitors know what you do. Think of a sentence that sums your company up and include this so that visitors are absolutely clear what your business can offer them.
Get the crowds gathering
At the show it is all about getting as many of the visitors to your stand as possible, and the best way is through visitor engagement. There are a number of ways that you can do this, for example:
- Promotional items
- Food samples (operations rules may apply)
- Flyers / Leaflets
- Competitions (local rules and laws may apply)
- Live demos
- On stand conference sessions
- An on-stand photobooth
It is a team effort
Get your colleagues involved and ask them to:
- Include the show dates and your stand number on their email signature
- Email their clients to invite them to the stand
- Push the stand and show information out on social media
Schedule meetings at the stand
The final checklist
It is always a good idea to check them off as you get them finalised:
- Data scanners
- External / Internal email blast
- Flooring (Space only)
- Lighting (Space only)
- Press releases
- Social media links
- Staffing requirements
- Stand design (Space Only)
- Stand Engagement
- Website profile